The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, Taand Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below:
Associate Director - PCT
Contract Type: Fixed term
- Provides technical leadership and support to the Director Prevention, Care & Treatment in the implementation of prevention (sexual and biomedical) and behaviour change interventions within the HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care & Treatment Department,
- Ensuring the appropriate application of sound technical strategies and best practice,
- Oversee the development of strategies for the design and implementation of HIV/AIDS prevention and behaviour change intervention among most at risk populations i.e. PLHIV, MARPs to reduce sexual transmission.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in the health or development field in Nigeria.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in prevention services for HIV/AIDS.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage.
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Associate Director - PCT - AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
The Salaries Structure of