TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as China, Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal etc, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands.
Quality Control (QC) Supervisor
Candidate’s Key Roles and Responsibilities
- 0. Responsible for Quality department personnel management, distribution, statistics on internal data
- Check the two shift records daily;
- Verify the bad phenomenon of the production line and understand the cause of the bad phenomenon, and require IPQA to track the whole process;
- Confirm the bad phenomenon of OQE approval;
- To guide employees' work practices and operational specifications for unhealthy phenomena, and standardize the standards;
- Disposal of material abnormalities in online production models, and timely attention and requirements, communicating to the IQE control is not good;
- Daily supervision of IPQC, FQC, OQE, IQE work discipline and on-site 5S;
- Browse each customer to send FOX mail and respond to the customer's request;
- Record the major quality anomalies in the production line in the quality history table in time, so as to prevent them in the next production, and incorporate them into key control items;
- Develop the habit of daily work summary and reporting.
- After the introduction of the new product, it will be further improved. After the introduction of the pilot product, the requirements and precautions of the product will be communicated to each department.
- The formulation and implementation of the reward and punishment system of the department, and the monthly assessment and assessment of the personnel;
- Handling of abnormal quality, participation in relevant quality meetings;
- Exception confirmation, tracking, analysis, processing
- Recording and tracking of quality morning meetings from Monday to Friday
- Prepare, deploy, and guide training and assessment of personnel in this department.
Experience, Qualifications, Competencies and Attributes
- B-Tech and above, Bachelor degree or above
- The English level has the ability to listen, read and write;
- Received training in quality management and other aspects;
- 3 years of quality control management work experience;
- Familiar with Assy.(Assemble) process flow, have certain quality management knowledge, and be familiar with quality management techniques;
- Good language and written ability;
- Integrity, honesty, self-confidence and enthusiasm;
- Work is meticulous and rigorous;
- Strong organizational, communication and coordination skills;
- Gender and age requirements: no limit, 24-32 years old.
- Major in science or engineering is preferable.
- Ability to speak Chinese will be a Plus.
Method of Application
PS: Due to high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Transsion Holdings career website on docs.google.com to apply