Human Resources Manager at Prorich Product
Posted on: 19 September, 2019
Deadline: 23 September, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Prorich Product
Prorich Products Nigeria Limited was established in 2011. The Company is basically involved in toilet tissue paper manufacturing, finished toilet paper producing, paper making and rewinding equipment manufacturing.
Human Resources Manager
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos State
- We are urgently in need of Human Resources Manager. Incumbent shall ensure proper flow of office procedures, and supports the office directors by carrying out common office duties.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives in alignment with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues as they arise
- Manage recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, and motivation of staff
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Professional certification is an added advantage (i.e. CIPM, SHRM, PHRI)
- 5 - 7 years' proven working experience as HR supervisor/manager
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Leadership and project management skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Administrative skills.
- Applicant must be willing to work on Saturdays.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Prorich ProductSimilar Jobs
- Recruitment Executive at Infed Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Officer at Simba Group
- Recruitment Manager at Tek Experts
- Corporate Services Manager at Ralds & Agate
- HR Support Officer at RoVedana
- Recruiter at Get99
- Human Resources Officer at CIPM
- Human Resources Officer at Cedarcrest Hospitals