Area Sales Manager - North Regions at Airtel
Posted on: 16 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Airtel
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Area Sales Manager - North Regions
- Airtel Nigeria is looking for suitable candidate as Area Sales Managers in various Northern locations to maximize revenue and subscriber acquisition (gross and net additions) opportunities in assigned territory through channel effectiveness (wholesale & retail), adequate recharge availability and implementation of planned sales & distribution and marketing strategies
Other job objectives include the following:
- To achieve recharge sales target within state/area - To ensure adequate availability of all recharge denominations in sub CP and retail points
- To ensure channel partners are making stock available and distributing to their network of sub-CPs and retailers
- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation and recharge sales within territory.
- Ensure full-fledged achievement of Gross Adds targets by driving market initiatives in assigned area.
- KYC Optimization at Trade level by ensuring adequate and functional deployment of KYC kits
- Decrement - Implementation of customer driven activities (product launches, town storms etc) in assigned area
- Drive voice and data business performance by implementation of revenue generating activities and initiatives in assigned territory.
- Channel branding and visibility
- Distribution Infrastructure - To identify and recruit suitable sub channel partners in territory for effective product re-distribution.
- BTS Management - Develop subscriber acquisition and other marketing initiatives to drive revenue in CLS site locations.
- Industry Awareness/Competition Intelligence - To effectively report competitive activities within assigned territory and implement adequate counter initiatives.
- To immediately address or escalate any unusual competitor activity and sale support that may be a threat to performance of the business
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Marketing, Business Management, Engineering or Computer Science
- Master’s in business administration or management will be an advantage
- 3-5+ years of commercial/ business management experience
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in Airtel products
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Airtel
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Area Technical Officer at Airtel
- Channel Manager at Airtel
- Key Account Manager at Airtel
- Area Sales Manager at Airtel
- Regional Distribution Manager - West & Regions at Airtel
- Know More About AirtelSimilar Jobs
- Director, Deal Advisory at KPMG
- Marketer, Channel Sales at Ralds & Agate
- Industrial Goods Marketer (B2B) at Ralds & Agate
- Sales Executive at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Sales Officer at Workforce Management Centre
- Marketing Executive (Real Estate) at Oyster Integrated Company Limited
- Head, Sales and Marketing at Oyster Integrated Company Limited
- State Business Development Coordinator at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture