Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
HR Supervisor - Manufacturing
We are looking for an HR Supervisor with superb experience, ideally within the manufacturing industry. The Supervisor will be responsible for supervising and administering the daily HR Operations at our factory site
- According the business, execute and finish the recruitment of factory within the requested date. Building fixed the recruitment channel system and ensure talent supply
- Ensure HR Objectives, policies are well developed, and implemented according to the organizations vision’s mission and strategies, as well local labour law.
- Ensure attendance monitoring system is in place
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with under-staffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Ensure the maintenance of organizational and enterprise culture and help promote good employee engagement within the workplace.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Work with Management to Identify staff vacancies and recruit for all areas of operations
- according to business requirements, and in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Responsible for the administration and management of compensation and, benefits, and safety and training programs to staff.
- Manage relationship with outsourcing company, labor relations and all other relevant external parties
- Adherence to 6’S and HES System is adhered to within the establishment
- Other job assigned by HRM and Factory Director.
Candidate Experience and Qualifications
- Male candidate preferred.
- Age range: 25-32 years old.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources or any related field.
- 5-8 years of experience in HR, with at least 3 years in a Supervisory role.
- Manufacturing experience is desired.
- Background in HR advisory services is a plus.
- Experience of designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers and contracts of employment
- Must reside in Lagos
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good Project Management Skills.
- Must have strong project management experience with proven success in a high growth environment.
- Advanced and proven proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Must possess analytical and multitasking skills, as well as ability to work under pressure independently, and with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work among diverse cultures.
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to delegate responsibilities, and adhere to management directives.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
Application Deadline: 30th of September 2019