Salesman/Driver at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Operate and maintain transportation vehicles with a focus on safety of goods and products.
- Fuel the vehicles, ensuring that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance is completed and reported.
Key Performance Indicators
- Integrity of vehicle maintenance log book.
- Good maintenance and servicing of vehicles.
- Maintain log of vehicle maintenance.
- Require 4 years minimum driving experience in Lagos and interstate.
- Experience as a Salesman.
- Minimum of SSCE certificate.
- Valid and authentic driving license.
- Vehicle maintenance.
- Safety and precautionary measures.
- Ability to read and write.
- Adequate understanding of traffic/road rule.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
For more enquiry, please call: 09097866911.
- Know More About Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Dispatch Rider at NewsDirect
- Driver at NewsDirect
- Drivers at Bimfems Investment Limited
- Truck Drivers (3.5 Tonnes, 5 Tonnes & 10 Tonnes) at AT&A Investment Limited
- Driver at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
- Driver at Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN)
- Driver, Kano Literacy and Mathematics Accelerator (KaLMA) at British Council
- Truck Driver at Avant Halogen