Manager, Country/Area Reliability at Halliburton Energy Services
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Halliburton Energy Services
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Manager, Country/Area Reliability
Job Ref No.: R490/ESG/19
- With general autonomy, responsible for driving culture of Right People (competency and development), Right Process and Right Equipment in operations.
- Accountable for participating in and for planning Self audits in all the locations within the area of responsibility.
- Responsible for review and reporting of all Service Quality (SQ) matters within a given area or country.
- Assists Country/Area Manager with planning and execution of new startups in country/area of responsibility.
- Reviews and audits data accuracy in online systems to include but not limited to CPI and SUMMIT/ORION.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in any engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Halliburton Product Service Line (PSL) field operations which includes experience in the energy services industry and management experience. Good interpersonal and problem solving skills are required to ensure efficient field operations.
- Job role requires subject matter expertise in the field operations of the PSL in which work is performed and the ability to understand PSL operations at the area level.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Recent Jobs from Halliburton Energy Services
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Service Leader-Coiled Tubing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Services Advisor at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional-Geosteering, II at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional-Directional Drilling, I at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Advisor - Completions at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Supervisor III - Slickline at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Leader-Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Professional-Completions, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Professional - Reservior Evaluation at Halliburton Energy Services
- Principal, Technical Professional-Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Leader, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Representative, Business Development at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional, General-Logging & Perforation at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Leader - Completion Tools at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Coordinator at Halliburton Energy Services
- Country/Area PSL Service Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Project Manager - Pipeline & Process Services, Principal at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Supervisor II-Slickline at Halliburton Energy Services
- Know More About Halliburton Energy ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Sales Representative at Ecobrex
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)