Recovery Officer at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
Posted on: 27 August, 2019
Deadline: 6 September, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- To ensure that all staff, particularly operations staff diligently comply with the operational risk guidelines, policies and procedures to mitigate the bank’s risk exposure.
- This is largely achieved as they coordinate the activities of the regional monitoring teams
- Follow up on all PDO’s and delinquent loans for full recovery.
- Review of classified loan and propose a workout solution towards repayment.
- Negotiate and workout repayment plan for classified loans within a set time frame.
- Liaise with Law enforcement agencies and recovery agents.
- Realize assets pledged by defaulting customers and put off same for sale.
- Monitoring of loans disbursed and ensure compliance with conditions precedent to drawdown.
- Monitoring of running facilities and notifying account officers of credit status in terms of expired facility, maturity date, and turnover covenant not met excess over limit amongst others.
- Ensuring approved credit parameters such as Interest rate, fees, commissions are correctly captured.
- Monthly classification of risk asset in line with CBN requirement.
- HND or B.Sc in any Business or Social Sciences discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a Microfinance Industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume with the subject stated as Recovery Officer to: email@example.com
- Know More About IBILE Microfinance Bank LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Financial Accounant at Zuriel Consulting
- Junior Accountant at Montaigne Place
- Country-Level Finance & Administrative Consultant at John Snow Inc - JSI
- Forex Trader at CITITRUST Development Partners Plc
- Business Intelligence Officer at First Bank
- Finance Manager at Palladium Group
- Accountant at Technology Advantage Network Limited
- Accountant at The Laundry Box Limited