Damien Foundation (DFB) is a non-profit humanitarian medical organization affiliated with Damien Foundation Belgium (DFB) and is assisting the Federal Government of Nigeria with the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) in Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Lagos States. As Sub Recipient (SR) to LSMOH/GMU and IHVN TB project under Global Fund Grant, DFB has been vested with the responsibility of implementing Active TB case finding programme in 20 LGAs (Apapa, Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Ojo, Alimosho, Lagos-Island, Lagos-Mainland, Amuwo- Odofin,Mushin,Kosofe,IkoroduBadagry, Epe, Eti-Osa, Ibeju-Lekki, Agege, Ifako-Ijaye, Oshodi-Isolo, Shomolu, Surulere and Ikeja)
Duties and Responsibilities
- The desired candidate will provide necessary administrative and secretarial supports to the project: Take notes and dictations at meetings and transcribe. Arrange appointments and receives visitors, place and screen telephone calls and answers enquiries with discretion.
- Arrange logistics for seminars/workshops and meetings. Prepare correspondences, documents and reports; and manage the office equipment, project vehicle and general office maintenance
- He /She manages the drivers, office assistant, receptionist and domestic assistants.
- Maintain appropriate filing systems for the project.
- He/she will handle petty cash transactions and fuel retainership.
- Maintains inventory register for fixed assets and office supplies/consumables for the project and regular updates as necessary.
- A Bachelor's Degree or HND in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration or Social Sciences related courses.
- At least 3 years cognate experience
- She/he should also possess excellent oral and written skills in English language, proficiency in current office software applications (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc), and experience in multi-cultural setting will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org Email subject should be the position applying for.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.