Secretary to the General Manager at Borno State Government
Posted on: 22 August, 2019
Deadline: 5 September, 2019
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Borno State Government
Borno State Community and Social Development Agency invites application from suitably qualified candidates from the public and private sectors for recruitment into the position below:
Secretary to the General Manager
- Community and Social Development Project (CSDP) is a World Bank Assisted project with objective of increasing access of poor people to social and natural resources infrastructure services in a sustainable manner. This will be achieved through the provision of grant support to beneficiary communities based on their identified, prioritized micro projects in the Community Development Plans (CDPs) which are to be implemented, maintained and utilized by them using Community Driven Development (CDD) approach.
- The Agency which was established by Borno state Community and Social Development Agency Law, 2016 and became effective July, 2017 has intervene in over40 communities and groups.
- Support the General Manager as a Personal Assistant/Confidential Secretary;
- Provide secretarial assistance e.g. prepare all letters, memorandum and any requisite document for the GM.
- Receive visitors, enquiries and telephone calls
- Organize itineraries. meetings and related schedule
- Maintain adequate documentation of all mails and correspondences of the Agency;
- Maintain adequate filing system for all mails and correspondences of the GM.
- Ensure the safety of all facilities, documents etc. in the GM’s office.
- Performed other functions as may be directed by the General Manager
Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree or HND is Secretarial Studies/Social Science or Computer studies with at least seven years post qualification experience, two of which must be cognate.
- The candidate must have good knowledge of computer and versatile in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Attractive and commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP staff Regulation and Condition of Services.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 10 copies of their Curriculum Vitae to:
Borno State Community and Social Development Agency,
No.7 Lagos Street, Adjacent Lagos House,
Maiduguri, Borno State.
Note: The appointment is for the period of the project with six month probation period. However if found suitable will be engaged as seconded officer and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the Agency.
- Recent Jobs from Borno State Government
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Operations Officer at Borno State Government
- Project Internal Auditor at Borno State Government
- Know More About Borno State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Supermarket Manager at Domino Stores Limited
- Office Assistant/Cleaner at First Choice Leasing Limited
- General Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Senior Admin/Finance Assistant at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Accountant/Admin Officer at Owens and Xley
- Executive Assistant at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Front Desk Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- Female Administrative Officer at Millie's International School