Roche - At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Head of Nigeria and Ghana
- We are seeking a suitable individual to lead our Diagnostics Nigeria and Ghana organization by developing and implementing short and long term Strategies in alignment with Management Center South Africa to ensure that Roche Diagnostics retains and advances is leadership position in Nigeria and Ghana, ensuring that Roche values of Courage, Passion and Integrity are instilled across all team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Playing a leading role as a member of the sub-Saharan Management team, to define and implement the overall sub-Sahara Vision and Strategy.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans for Nigeria and Ghana in line with that of Management Center South Africa.
- Defining and attaining needed resources and competencies to ensure Roche Diagnostics is able to achieve its short and long term Strategic and Financial objectives.
- Driving and fostering a culture of cross collaboration with other sub-Saharan Markets and the Management Center South Africa.
- Playing a leading role in local and corporate compliance and promote ethical behavior, in compliance with laws, regulations, industry codes, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that the Roche Values are instilled across the Organization
- Ensuring the effective Management of Distributors in line with Roche values and objective.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and Key Opinion Leaders to position Roche as a leader in the IVD market.
- Building and fostering relationships across Roche Divisions in Nigeria and Ghana, leveraging the One Roche approach.
- Consistently striving towards the Roche Leadership commitments.
- Managing the team through effective recruitment, induction, skills development, performance coaching and evaluation in line with HR policies and procedures and Roche Leadership Commitments.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Required Qualification: University Degree or Professional Medical Degree, (MBA or post graduate studies are a plus).
- Required Experience: A minimum of 3 years Senior Leadership experience in Marketing , Sales or Finance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Roche career website on roche.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply