Finance and Admin. Associate at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: 2 September, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited is a premium real estate development company located in Lagos, Nigeria & the United States of America. Registered in February 1995, and has as its primary focus - Property Development, Investment, Design Services and Facilities Management.
Finance and Admin. Associate
Reporting Line: Reports to Finance and Admin. Manager
Salary: Commensurate with industry standard
- Maintains record of assets and liabilities of the organisation.
- Provides administrative and accounting support to Finance and Admin Manager
- Regularly updates client financial records
- Processes payment transactions
- Cash management and disbursement
- Regular tax remittance and filling of returns with the appropriate authorities
- Fleet management and inspection
- Periodic account reconciliation with marketing, sales and store departments
- Assists in client account management including account opening, updating and reconciliation
- Assists with general account and administrative activities
- Assists in keeping financial records in line with accounting regulations
- Provides data to line manager to verify deposits with financial institutions to ensure accurate records
- Carries out banking activities/transactions as may be directed by line manager
- Assists in managing the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Assists in managing the day-to-day operations of the Finance & Accounts department
- Prepares weekly, monthly and annual reports of finance and administrative activities.
- Ensures that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Performing all day-to-day accounting operations (Accounts payable, receivables, bank reconciliations, tax preparations and remittances, profit & loss preparation etc).
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Possess minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from a reputable University.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in Accounting/Finance and Administrative related role.
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is essential.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
- Recent Jobs from Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Assistant Marketing Manager at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Dillon Consultant Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Operations Manager at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at ABT Associates
- General Manager at SPM Professionals Limited
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited