Business Intelligence Manager at TechAdvance
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: 22 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at TechAdvance
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Nigeria.
Business Intelligence Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting Line: Chief Innovations Officer
- The purpose of this role is to ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities to ensure they are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
- The primary responsibility of the Business Intelligence Manager is to develop and implement a process to identify management's intelligence needs; gather the related information; analyze the relevant information; provide timely reports to be acted upon based on the analyses; and implement the recommendations of intelligence reporting and management.
- Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions and new business development results.
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organisation maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research on needs assessment, new product ideation, concept testing, pricing, customer segmentation, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Prepare regular market intelligence reports for internal key stakeholders to support their decision making.
- Analyze continuously key competitors, key industries and translate intelligence into business insights and recommendations.
- Identify and quantify the niche market, technical trends and new market segments for new business opportunities and risks.
- Develop and lead the Business Development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities.
- Manage, retain relationships with existing clients and Increase client base.
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
- Provide management with targeted, incisive and succinct dashboards, reports, and analysis that promote data-driven decisions.
- Drive market analysis and research to identify trends, needs, competition and new opportunities.
- Proactively identify, develop, and drive longer-term strategies and initiatives that will result in profitable growth.
- 5-7years’experience in a similar role.
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of modern industry practices, such as the different measured profitability approaches.
- Excellent team working skills
- Great communication skills, both oral and written.
- Networking skills.
- Experience in consulting is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TechAdvance career website on careers.techadvance.ng to apply
- Recent Jobs from TechAdvance
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Customer Service Representative at TechAdvance