Team Lead, Sales & Trade Development at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 15 August, 2019
Deadline: 23 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Team Lead, Sales & Trade Development
- To promote MTN brand and deliver on monthly sales target and other expectations as required by the division.
- To lead and manage a team of Sales Representatives, Mobilize Consultants, Field Support Agents, and SRAA,
- Ensure increase in sales/activations and product penetration by ensuring brand visibility within territory.
- Review channel operations and stock levels and ensure proper stock management in channel in order to meet customer demands.
- Coach and train direct reports to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and increase product knowledge, as well as identify developmental opportunities for team members.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, the activities of direct reports and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Build and maintain relationships with dealers, participate in organizing channel distributor forums and events to enhance business relationship.
- Provide procedural and policy guidance to direct reports and other operational staff and communicate service standards to direct report to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Work with other units /departments including Marketing to arrange promotions and local events that increase the presence and visibility of all products within the target market.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Drive Knowledge Management and Best Practice Sharing within own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-wide as required.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours/weekends
- Tool of trade vehicle provided
- Work is carried out mostly in the field
- Open plan office
Experience & Training:
- A first degree (B.Sc or HND) in any Social Science degree or related course.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Advisor, Commercial Legal at MTN Nigeria
- Analyst, Proactive Fraud Management at MTN Nigeria
- Analyst, Teen Segment at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Commercial Legal at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Auditor, Technology and Network Audit (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Team Lead, Fraud Risk Management (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Head of Sub-Sahara Africa at Roche
- Chief Growth Officer at Riby Finance
- Business Development Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- Business Development Manager at PPC Limited
- Sales Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Group Head, Business Development at Mario Consulting
- Sales/Business Development Executive at FEZ Consultants
- Regional Sales Manager at Sangoma Technologies