Accion Microfinance Bank Limited - Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
Debt Collection Supervisor
Loactions: Delta, Oyo, Anambra, Abia, Uyo-Akwa Ibom, Ondo & Rivers
- Supervision of staff, including mentoring, training and reviews
- Identification of areas for improving processes, implementing best practices and metrics to track performance management
- Negotiating and following up on payment arrangements or finding missing clients or tracking down missing client information
- Analyzing delinquent accounts and preparing report on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution
- Interacting with customers to obtain additional credit information to support credit lines
- Reconciling transactions and balances to maintain accurate accounts
- Maintaining bad debt and bad debt recovery records
- Monitoring receivables and collections and providing updates of receivables and providing appropriate reporting procedures
- providing regular updates of receivables to management
- Negotiating payment programs with delinquent customers
- Identifying accounts requiring collection agency or legal action and coordinating collections with third party contractors
- Monitoring violations of credit policies, providing analysis, conclusion and recommendations, present findings to supervisors and suggesting actions/penalties to be taken when appropriate.
Qualification & Experiences
- B.Sc/BA/HND in Social Sciences, Business, Banking, Finance, Marketing or any other numeric course.
- Detailed knowledge of required documentation and a thorough knowledge of Lien Laws that govern the transactional relationship between the Customer and the Company
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in debt recovery
- Good Knowledge of debt and recovery management
- Good knowledge of Credit administration
- Interpersonal Skills
- Numerical and well organized
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to conduct credit analysis and strategically analyze financials
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present financial information effectively
- Understanding of financial and debt analysis
- Knowledge of micro, small and medium enterprise market
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.