Head, Investment Research and Management at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
Posted on: 6 August, 2019
Deadline: 19 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
Human Capital Partners (HCP) - Our client is a reputable Fund Manager licensed and regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company provides investment management and advisory services to private and institutional clients, combining deep expertise and rigorous investment discipline to deliver superior returns.
Head, Investment Research and Management
Reference Number: ES00102
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be required to provide leadership to the Company's investment management function, which encompasses investment research, portfolio strategy, construction and management.
- This role involves the identification and evaluation of investment opportunities across different asset classes, development of suitable investment strategies in accordance with investment objectives and management of investment portfolios for mutual funds, high net worth and institutional clients.
- Lead the process of undertaking independent research of investment opportunities across multiple asset classes and analysis covering both global and local macroeconomic trends
- Prepare and oversee the production of research reports/presentations, reflecting outcomes of independent research/analysis
- Develop financial models and projections to support investment decision-making
- Prepare investment policy statements for all investment portfolios managed by the Company
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of strategies geared towards the attainment of stated investment objectives of portfolios
- Implement agreed and approved portfolio strategy for investment portfolios
- Regularly monitor and review the investment portfolios against the investment objectives and mandates
- Work with business development executives to prepare investment management proposals for current and prospective clients
- Collaborate with investment officers, operations officers, compliance and other relevant internal parties to coordinate trading and management of portfolios
- Regularly meet with clients to discuss clients' portfolios including portfolio, strategy and outlook.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field with a strong academic record
- Professional certification(s) in Finance and/or Accounting from recognised professional bodies (e.g. CFA, ACA, ACCA).
- A minimum often (10) years work experience in a similar role, with at least 4 years in a lead position
- Deep knowledge of and interest in financial markets, as well as strong business and financial acumen
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Proven leadership, negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship- building and interpersonal skills
- Strong results orientation and high attention to details
- Accountability and a demonstrable sense of personal responsibility and ownership mentality
- High ethical standards and level of integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to: email@example.com Please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of the mail.
- Please include in your application, a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Executive at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Investment Operations Officer at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Know More About Human Capital Partners (HCP)Similar Jobs
- Data Analyst at Helena Frey
- Data Analyst (Sales Background) at Oasis Management Company Limited
- Research Associate, TORs - Plantain and Banana Improvement Programme at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Senior Research Fellow at Raadaa
- Research Associate, Epidemiologist, West, Central and East Africa at Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Research Analyst (Qualitative and Quantitative) at Qualiquant services LTD
- Research Manager (Qualitative and Quantitative) at Qualiquant services LTD
- Research Director (Qualitative and Quantitative) at Qualiquant services LTD