HR/Admin Officer at Obeezi
Posted on: 22 July, 2019
Deadline: 26 July, 2019
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Obeezi
Obeezi.com is a fast growing Nigerian one-stop online shopping mall that offers best prices in Nigeria and an exceptionally easy and convenient shopping experience. Obeezi Mall provide you with products you can trust ranging from Clothing, Shoes, Wrist watches, Sunglasses, Colognes, Fashion Accessories and much more with options of paying through Cash on Delivery or Debit Card at the fastest delivery service.
- This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day affairs of the organization and her staffs.
- We are seeking smart and proactive persons with leadership experience in a similar role.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the office
- Supervise the Admin department in performance of their duties.
- Assist with completion of necessary reports/presentations as requested by the Managing Director.
- Share the responsibility of the effective stock management of goods in the store with the accountant; keeping appropriate records of order, supplies and deliveries at all times.
- Procurement of office Inventories needed for the day to day running of the organization.
Human Resource Duties:
- Dissemination of information to staff on company policies and developments within the workplace on a regular basis.
- Ensure employee handbook/ policies updates and assists in the implementation and application of new and existing personnel policy.
- File and maintains a comprehensive employee personnel records system for all employees, including insurance/benefit forms, personnel action forms, pay history, performance evaluations, promotions, bonuses etc.
- Conduct employee on-boarding process with relevant managers.
- Ensure that staff attendance records are accurately filled.
- Manage correspondence such as emails and telephone calls.
- Schedule and coordinates meetings and conferences as well as ensures minutes are recorded.
- Manage staff leave database, staff training records and staff welfare.
- Manage administrative calendar and activities report calendar.
- Manage office items inventory and update.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Ability to use HR software & tools
- Experience in developing HR policies
- Experience in a leadership position
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Know More About ObeeziSimilar Jobs
- Youth Led Training Officer at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Business Manager at Sigma Consult
- Office Assistant at AT&A Investment Limited
- Resourcing Assistant - Voluntary Resource at VSO
- Alumni Strategy Coordinator at OutsideinHR Limited
- Learning & Development (L&D) Coordinator at OutsideinHR Limited
- Employee Experience Officer at OutsideinHR Limited
- Strategic Partnerships Associate at OutsideinHR Limited