Trainer at Rally Trade
Posted on: 19 July, 2019
Deadline: 16 August, 2019
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Rally Trade
Rally Trade is an international online brokerage company providing world-class brokerage services. Our clients can trade and invest in Commodity, Currency and Stock Markets globally. In Nigeria Rally Trade is a leading brokerage company which pioneered superior technology and education for traders and investors.
What does a Trainer do?
- A Trainer's responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for Client.
- Trainers are responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
- Our ideal candidate has experience with various training methods, e-learning and experience in the financial Market as well as fundamental and Technical Analysis.
- Ultimately, the role of the trainer is to oversee all training activities.
- Work with head of department and management to develop training plan for the department
- Perform training need analysis specific to meeting the needs of clients and the objective of the company
- Develop training calendar and materials for classroom training
- Perform quality assurance reviews of training documentations
- Perform class teaching as well as one-on-one mentoring to clients where need be for trading strategies development
- Review and recommend improvements to existing training programs
- Evaluate effectiveness of training imparted through specific store KPIs
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools.
- Experience with e-learning platforms.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics or related field.
- Advanced Knowledge of the financial market is a must.
- Must be between 24-40 years.
- Interested candidates must reside in Abuja
N100,000 per month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Trainer (Abuja)"
Drop CV and Cover Letters at:
Rally Trade Office,
3rd Floor of Fanis House,
21 Adeniyi Jones Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
- Recent Jobs from Rally Trade
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Customer Support Officer at Rally Trade