Editorial Officer at Landover Company Limited
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Landover Company Limited
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Write news, features, press releases, articles and or supplements for magazine publications
- Identify key players in the industry and conduct interviews with them based on trending issues
- Serves as a link between the company and the industry, therefore must be on the field 70% of the work hours
- Keep management abreast of new happenings in the industry
- Attend company and other industry related events which would be translated into reports
- Visit press centre constantly and maintain effective relationship with journalists
- Distribute publications to stakeholders in the industry
- Source for advertisers and subscribers for publications
- Manage publications website by constantly updating it with news stories and features.
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication or English language or related discipline
- Excellent and demonstrable corporate communications skills
- Sound knowledge of online communication and media management skills.
- Outstanding writing skills
- Be a team player with excellent leadership and coordination skills
- Demonstrable editorial skills
- Capacity for analytical and strategic skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be highly adaptable
- 1-2 years editorial experience in a reputable corporate establishment.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Landover Company Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Corporate Communications Officer at Landover Company Limited
- Know More About Landover Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- On-Air Personality at Beat FM
- Communications Strategy Coordinator at OutsideinHR Limited
- NYSC for Entertainment Reporters at QED Group
- Graphic Designer at Enbelo Design & Print
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Driver Network/Growth Manager at Max.ng
- Motions Graphics Designer at Freeme Digital
- Social Media Intern at Coinbox Limited