Globe Gate West Africa Limited is a full service shipping, cargo and logistic company established in Nigeria, which specializes in Freight Brokerage and Forwarding , Water Engineering, Procurement and Supplies , Export and General Contractors, Building Construction, Water Front Structures, Shore Protection and Paving.
We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. The role is a complex one. He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. He/She is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
- Maintain time keeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Hire and train new employee
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Diploma/Certificate in first line management or relevant field
- BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com