Technical Support Staff at Interra Networks
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 14 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Interra Networks
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
Technical Support Staff
- Actively monitor the health of all servers, i.e HDD space, Raid Health, Event logs, dirty Shutdowns etc.
- Develop technical documentation, proposal, BOQ and presentation.
- Engage clients in infrastructure inspections and develop network design inspection if the need arises.
- Ensure the data Center is neat, tidy and cable management is top notch. Also ensure the Data Centre is locked at all times.
- Weekly backup of all critical servers, testing recover plan. Design failover, recovery for all critical servers.
- Submit weekly Report on data center activities.
- Make sure the ECC is up at all times with no network issues.
- Actively know about devices, (Switches and routers) enough to redesign the network.
- Liaise with ISP vendors, to resolve issues when they come up.
- Actively Monitor firewall application and note when abuse is in place.
- Providing second level technical support for internal and external client’s emphasis on Network infrastructure/Security Appliance and services Appliance and service which includes: Microsoft Widows Server Services, Firewall, UTMs, Antivirus, IP surveillance solution, Elastix IP PBX “iNterra Intercom”, Emergency Call Taker, Asterisks, etc.
- Perform other tasks that will be assigned by supervisor.
- Software development and scripting skill.
- Project management skill.
- Knowledgeable in software development life cycles/methodologies.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on site and remote.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and possess good organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Interra Networks career website on amfani.com to apply
- Know More About Interra NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Information and Communication Technology Officer at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- IT/Network Support at Netcom Africa
- System/Network Engineer at Netcom Africa
- IT & Networking Intern at Buffer Media
- Senior Specialist, Solution Engineer - Mastercard Payment Gateway Services at MasterCard
- Backend Mobile Engineer (Remote) at Iyanu
- IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planner at GVA Partners
- Graphics and Social Media Officer at Comercio Partners