Female Architectural Designer at Karferry Limited
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 19 June, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Karferry Limited
Karferry Limited - Our client, a Microfinance Bank based in Lekki, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Female Architectural Designer
- The post holder will participate in the conceptualization and design of projects, work closely with the Creative Director and engage with clients and consultants as projects progress from concept to construction whilst working on the technical delivery of projects, detailed design elements and site inspections.
- To qualify for this role, you must have a BSc in any related field, must have a minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience in an architectural office, you must be highly motivated, enthusiastic, detail oriented with excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- You must possess good CAD and 3D modelling skills, must be knowledgeable on Revit and Sketchup (which are very essential), must have a knowledge of Vray, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite and can take initiative and work independently.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Karferry Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Account Officer at Karferry Limited
- Control Officer at Karferry Limited
- Credit Supervisor at Karferry Limited
- Know More About Karferry LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Quantity Surveyor at Efficacy Construction Company
- Junior Quantity Surveyor at Aureole Consulting Limited
- ProgrAnalyst-Certified Suveyor at UNDP
- Construction Specialist, NOC at UNICEF
- Project Control Manager Senior F/H at VINCI Construction
- Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Civil & Site Engineering at Next Gear Resources
- Architect at Willers Solutions