Makeup Artist at House of Tara International
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 21 June, 2019
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at House of Tara International
We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 25 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
Location: Asaba, Delta
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such brushes, sponges etc. to achieve desired looks requested by clients.
- Gele tying.
- Sell makeup products to clients.
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking using bin cards.
- Partake in the general stock taking in the store as assigned.
- Ensure clean and good ambience in the branch.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate Degree
- Makeup Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a makeup artist.
Skill & Competencies:
- Sound written & oral communication
- Good customer service & relationship skills
- Excellent salesmanship
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the e-mail must be "Makeup Artist Asaba"
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About House of Tara InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Makeup Artist at House of Tara International
- Translators at Transcription Services International Ltd
- Transcribers at Transcription Services International Ltd
- Arena and Animation Multimedia Trainer at Aptech Computer Education
- Head, Make Up Artist at Montaigne Place
- Art Consultant at Hourglass Gallery
- Chief Translator/Reviser (English Language) at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Fashion House Manager at Beacongate Limited