Restaurant Manager at First Excelsia
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 15 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at First Excelsia
First Excelsia Professional Services - Our client, an indigenous Restaurant with a luxurious customer base, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager who will lead the whole team, recommend the most efficient processes, drive operations and grow the business.
Overview of the Role
- The role holder will provide strategic leadership across all divisions/units within the restaurant.
- This position is responsible for the efficient running of the restaurant so that it meets the needs of customers and stakeholders.
- The position will be responsible for managing all Food & Beverages operations and for delivering an excellent service experience.
- This role will be responsible for maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.
- The role holder will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- The role holder will be responsible for ensuring standards of cleanliness and maintenance are upheld and problems are quickly rectified.
- The position is responsible for overseeing all daily operations of the restaurant, ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- The role holder will take full ownership of the P&L of the business and the management of the relationship with all customers and other stakeholders.
- 2-5 years work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Food and Beverages Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and employees
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- First Degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management, Catering or related discipline
- Acute financial management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and planning skills
- A good knowledge of consumer psychology.
- Ability to build new relationships and maintain relationships with customers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Know More About First ExcelsiaSimilar Jobs
- Head of Operations at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- General Manager at Marriott International, Inc.
- Retired Custom Officer at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Secretary at Acacia Law Firm
- Correspondence Unit Visa Assistant at US Embassy
- Secretary at Stresert Services Limited
- Head of Programs and Operation at Citizen Journalists Network
- Clerk at Rivers State University of Science and Technology