Accountant at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
OUR CLIENT is part of the fast-growing conglomerate company in Nigeria and other parts of Africa, established over 40 years with ties in Asia and the Middle East. They are into FMCG products which includes; Tyres, Food and Beverages, and Paper. They are in need of an ACCOUNTANT
- Coordinate daily accounting activities and journal entries in the ledger
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Duties will include financial statement preparation, accounts payable, invoicing, payroll, transaction processing
- Maintaining/ reviewing cost prices on the system & analyzing the impact on margins
- Analyzing sell-through reports, monitoring stock movements, reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Responsible for communication with the store managers to analyze differences in cash and stock; monitor goods-in-transit
- Assisting in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory and cash
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Participating in various accounting projects and assisting in ad-hoc tasks
- BSc or HND in Accounting.
- Knowledge of Accounting Softwares like ERP Orion is a plus.
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years working experience
- High attention to detail; Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills: Exce
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International