Marketing Executive at DreamCity Properties
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: 30 June, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at DreamCity Properties
DreamCity Properties remains at vanguard of private residential, luxury and commercial real estate in Nigeria since 2002, delivering reliable residential structures with quality infrastructures, luxury apartments in highbrow areas and commercials real estate with good returns for our investors, whom have overtime become part of our success story.
- Identify business opportunities by pinpointing prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options/probability.
- Selling and marketing of company’s products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending security solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Maintaining accurate records by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Strategize on how to carry out marketing activities for new products.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets to increase client database.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing deals.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports.
- Minimum of 2 years Experience
- Graduate in Marketing, Social Sciences other related disciplines.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Must have good presentation, negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com Discussing who you are, what you've been up to, and what you can achieve working with Dreamcity property, using “Executive Marketer Benin" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About DreamCity PropertiesSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited