Expeditor at Aldelia Limited
Posted on: 6 June, 2019
Deadline: 7 June, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels. We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions.
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Role reports to the warehouse Manager
- We are looking to hire a skilled Expeditor to facilitate the flow of materials to and from various work sites or departments, work with vendors to secure the appropriate goods and coordinate delivery.
- Responsible forApapa Lagos
- Role reports to the warehouse Manager inspecting materials for both quality and quantity.
- Research various vendor options and select the best options based on the employer’s needs
- Work with vendors to determine a reasonable rate and to coordinate the timing and means of delivery
- Handle any related to vendor service, such as poor product quality or delivery delays
- Find solutions to budget limitations, vendor errors, and other problems as they arise
- Work with various departments to determine the amount and type of goods required
- Keep an inventory of goods on hand
- Track orders from placement through delivery
- Inspect goods upon delivery to ensure that the standards of quality are met and the appropriate quantity has been received
- Ensure that the appropriate goods are transferred to each department in a timely manner
- Develop budgets for the goods required by each department
- Seek out ways to save money on the procurement of goods and requests budget increases as needed.
- 1-3 Years work experience
- A good University Degree
- Proven experience as expeditor or relevant position
- Ability to understand technical specifications of material and equipment, and service procurement
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and filing systems
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Method of Application
nterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Assistant - Readvertised at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Procurement and Logistics Manager at Save The Children
- Store-Keeper at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Planning & Logistics Intern at Henkel
- Purchasing Manager (QSR) at Eat'N'Go Limited
- Collection officer at Fadac Resources
- Procurement Officer at Compovine Technologies
- Inventory Account Manager at Sahara Group