Business Development Manager at Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
Posted on: 6 June, 2019
Deadline: 20 June, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Tomsey Engineering and Services Interna
Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited is an indigenous company incorporated in 1992 to provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas, Power, Petrochemicals, Government and Industrial sectors.
Business Development Manager
- Supports the development of the Marketing and Business Development function.
- Sources and develops client referrals; develop new business relationships.
- Actively seeks out avenues for business expansion and follow up on leads.
- Identify strategic business investment opportunities and assist in the execution of new business strategies.
- Communicates and represents the organization to existing customers, potential customers, the public, government, promotional activities such as trade shows and association meetings and other external sources in the industry.
- Prepare monthly reports of businesses generated through promotional activities and new business opportunities.
- Write research reports and provide feedback to the Business Development Manager about activities and prospects.
- Owns and implements innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews and surveys in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Maintains network with relevant business communities, interest groups and public agencies to identify opportunities for Tomsey within and outside Nigeria
- Achieve personal sales targets by developing new business with existing and potential clients
- Implement a proactive and consultative approach to ensure clients’ needs are accurately met.
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets as outlined by the company
- Undertake cold calling, ensuring that the number of calls meet call targets as set by management
- Schedule and attend client meetings
- Develop and improve business proposals and power point presentations for existing/new clients and customers
- Timely response to all queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products and services
- Create a database of client relationship management and utilize the result to satisfactorily manage customers
- Collaborate with colleagues in the business development team to improve overall sales, customer experience and satisfaction
- Act as a representative of the company in industry related events
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in a similar role in oil & gas or any related sector.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Relevant MBA or professional certification in a relevant discipline is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Tomsey Engineering and Services International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager (Inverters and Batteries) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Direct Sales Agent at Norrenberger Financial Group
- Business Development Executive-Production at School Kits Limited
- Sales Executive at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Female Marketing/Studio Assistant at Protege Professionals
- Senior Marketing Officer - Industrial Products at Mario Consulting
- Sales Executive at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Head, Sales & Marketing (E-learning) at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited (CBBL)