Intern - Research and Business Advisory at FundQuest Financial Services Limited
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: 21 June, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at FundQuest Financial Services Limit
FundQuest Financial Services Limited is a financial intermediation company licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to offer financial and advisory solutions to individuals, businesses and government agencies. FundQuest seeks to provide the much-needed leadership required in the finance houses sub-sector, and in conjunction with other operators and regulators, galvanise the sector to become a major contributor to Nigeria’s GDP.
Intern - Research and Business Advisory
- A female NYSC Corp member in Lagos State is needed to serve in our Research department.
- Bachelor's degree (2:1) in any of the following courses, Economics, Banking and Finance, Management or Accounting from a reputable university.
- Strong interest and aptitude for principles of finance
- Must be analytical, good with numbers and teachable
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation communication abilities.
- Must be research oriented.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to FundQuest Financial Services Limited career website on docs.google.com to apply
- Know More About FundQuest Financial Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head of Credit - Operations at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Company Accountant at Landlagos
- Digital Media Marketing/ Junior Website Developer/ Programmer at ICT HUB
- Social Media & Growth Hacker Intern at ConnectRail Service Limited
- IT & Networking Intern at Buffer Media
- Accountant at Sellafield Energy
- Finance Manager at Sellafield Energy
- TAAT Internal Auditor, Program Management Unit at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture