Saro Lifecare is a company in the Saroafrica Group that plays in the personal and home care category with a national audience in the fast moving consumer goods industry.
Regional Business Head
The RBH is the Chief Operating Officer of his regional sales and fully responsible for the achievements of the regional sales target; profitability, Coverage and overall entrenchment of the Company's Value. He is responsible for Planning, Execution, Monitoring and management of the business which include but not limited to Sales Administration, KD management Profitability/Productivity, Risk, Compliance, People, Materials and Customers management.
- Support the KAE in Managing the Key distributors for operational efficiency within the territory and deliver on their profitability.
- Monthly business review with KD to drive business performance.
- Direct, coordinate and collate Sales and Collection plan from each territory based on DP, Customer and build into a Territory Plan by IMS and Products.
- Oversee the achievement of the Regional Sales and Collection Target.
- Maintain track record of Regional Performance on weekly and monthly basis.
- Visit Customers and ensure KAEs hold monthly review meetings and plan with team.
- Maintain stock availability by making products request in line with Target.
- Provide all Needed Resources for Coverage.
- Ensure KAE follow their Daily Routine and drive Resources for effective Coverage Achievement.
- Monitor KAEs and Resource coverage activities to ensure all Customers and routes are effectively covered.
- Go on accompaniment with Staff periodically to ensure customers are effectively covered and served.
- Ensure KYCs are completed for all Customers.
- Ensure Customers balances are real and as reported on Navision.
- Prompt alignment of credit proposals from KAEs.
- Visit Customers and review with them as voice of management.
- Ensure Customers participate in all trade promotional activities.
- Ensure KAEs Monitors, track and report customers’ performances and evolution for management advice.
Risk and Control Management
- Monitor and ensure all transaction are done on based on SLC plan.
- Ensure KAEs carryout Fortnightly Forensic Audit as at when due and issues promptly reviewed and reported.
- Ensure all Warehouses are properly located and well secured.
- Ensure KAEs Conduct Debtors Verification and RBHs to back check.
- Documents all incidences and follow each to logical conclusion (With police reports).
- Ensure Territory pay all lawful statutory dues and comply with regulatory authorities
People Management and Productivity
- Chart Career and development path for each staff.
- Maintain and enforce Saro Values on Staff.
- Organize approved periodic meetings with Staff and allow feedbacks from subordinates.
- Conduct and share staff performance appraisals with them monthly .
- Carry out recruitment of staff as may be directed.
- Conduct weekly WIG review with KAE and team.
- Conduct weekly review of associate productivity in region.
- Ensure each Staff knows his BSC KPI and Target and able to review independently
- Weekly review of Territory, droppoint and associate profitability.
Continuously ensure process are followed and improved upon by adherence and proposing ways of improvement.
Provides reports of functions on weekly and periodic basis as may be needed by the management.
SPECIAL SKILLS/KEY BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Skilful reporting to executives and upper-management including delivery of audit results and deficiencies.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, analytical, dynamic, and structured with the ability to think outside the box.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to convey information in simple terms.
- High personal responsibility, accountability, and integrity required.
- Resourcefulness, curiosity, and solutions oriented mind-set desirable.
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper in University degree.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in trade marketing.
- Field Sales & Marketing experience is an added advantage.
- Experience with an FMCG company is preferred.
AGE: 28- 35
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Saro Lifecare Limited career website on saroafrica.com.ng to apply