Front Office Supervisor at Amber Residence Limited
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: 10 June, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Amber Residence Limited
Amber Residence situated in the Highbrow area of GRA Ikeja, Lagos is an ideal place for holiday and business travelers who are wishing for a serene and quiet environment. It offers access to a wide range of attractions and facilities, providing guests with comfort and convenience.
Front Office Supervisor
- Assist the Front Office Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient overall day – to – day operations of the Front desk including reservations.
- Provide excellent customer service per the standards of the Residence, and assist in situations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure guest requests, inquiries and concerns are addressed and completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the supervision and preparation of function sheets with the delivery and execution of guest welcome letters and profile updating.
- Review guest special requests and ensure they are met or exceeded.
- Working with all departments in the Residence to ensure we meet or exceed guests’ expectations and all guests’ billing is accurate and up to date at time of departure.
- Act as a liaison with the Sale’s team, Food & Beverage, Facility and Housekeeping teams to ensure clear communication.
- Assist in the administration and management of the Front Office, including but not limited to scheduling.
- Ensure that the Department adheres to company’s policies, procedures and standards as specified in the company’s Standards and Operation Manual (SOP).
- Assist in providing staff with ongoing coaching, training and development.
- Coordinate Residence emergency procedures within the scope of defined plans.
- Engage in the preparation and rendition of returns, reports and other assignments as required by Management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- The successful candidate must have at least three years Front Office agent experience that must include handling of large group arrivals.
- The successful candidate must have excellent command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal.
- The successful candidate must be customer centric and have a very good relationship management skill that must include the ability to deal with all guests service situations while continually ensuring guest’s satisfaction is obtained in the Residence.
- The successful candidate must have proven supervisory skills which should include the ability to motivate and mentor colleagues for greater productivity.
- The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure and stressful situation.
- The successful candidate should be person that pays attention to details and have excellent organizational skills.
- The successful candidate should be able to work with little supervision and must be self motivated.
- The successful candidate must have solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer applications. Knowledge of OPERA Information, Technology and Communication (ITC) would be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate must have at least a University degree in any related discipline.
- Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes & Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Amber Residence Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Chef de-Parte at Amber Residence Limited
- Sales & Marketing Executive at Amber Residence Limited
- Know More About Amber Residence LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Qualified Secretary at Starnet Innovations
- Agency Manager at Fosad Consulting
- Admin Officer at Alpha Integrated Energy Services Limited
- Production Pharmacist at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Receptionist/Front Desk Officer at Royal Hospital
- QA/QC Field Specialist at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- BU Operations Specialist at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- BU Operation Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company