Sales Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: 14 June, 2019
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Ashton & Dave Travels
Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the "Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)" and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity.
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within and outside the country (borderless marketing)
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements
- Establish Executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross - sell and up - sell opportunities/other services required. Eg. Hotels, pick up, travel packages, Local Transport, Visa, insurance, etc.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the areas of post ticket customer service, pre and post Travel customer service Schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current sub – agents
- Answer all lead and sub - agent questions accurately
- Prioritize and/or escalate lead and sub - agents questions as needed
- Promote specific products as directed by Management
- Inform leads and sub - agents on current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Source and work customer referrals (Corporates/Sub-agents/Individuals)
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for Management review
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Provide daily sales Report
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report
- Minimum of OND in any approved Polytechnic and course.
- B.Sc/BA/HND with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception will be an added advantage.
- Three years of Sales experience in the Travel and Tours industry is critical.
- Experience in Global Distribution System (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) and Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience in working with teams
- Must have passion for Travels
- IATA Certification would be an added advantage.
Very attractive and negotiable
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required Travels/Tours/hospitality experience will be discarded.
- Know More About Ashton & Dave TravelsSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited