IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets. Incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited liability company, under the name ‘Black Pelican Ltd’ on the 11th of November 2003, we commenced operations in May, 2004.
At IL Bagno, we believe that in addition to its utilitarian significance, the bathroom should provide a relaxing atmosphere, reflecting the taste, personality and lifestyle of our customers; hence our bathroom designs provide the mood and warmth that transform an anonymous interior into a place of elegance - a sanctuary. Before now, the discerning user had little choice in the selection of appropriate fittings to accommodate both functionality and elegance in the bathroom space. Today, IL Bagno, now about 35-man strong, with both technical and management level expatriate staff, presents this choice!
As the sole franchise owner of the Technogym brand in West Africa, we are looking to hire a vibrant sales executive who will join the team to promote a wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet and positive mental approach by selling gym equipment.
- Driving sales growth of gym equipment
- Negotiating and winning sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of sales and profitability targets.
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders in the following categories; fitness facility, hospitality, residential, corporate wellness, sport associations and individuals for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company's core competencies
- Promoting and planning initiatives to maximize customer satisfaction
- Participating in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard
- Preparing proposals and quotations for the provision of total wellness solutions and preparation of installation proposals.
- Managing customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Assisting in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction
Desired Personality for the role
- Young, Extrovert, Intelligent, Charming, Valiant, Warm, Enthusiastic, Confident, Persistent and must have a flair for fitness
- Required Skills and Qualification
- BSc. In any related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- Must have 2 - 4 years sales experience
- Must have the sales and negotiation techniques
- Candidates must be willing to come to work in fitness outfits
- Must have a wellness life style
- Speed of thought and creativity
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume with a cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email should read: Sales Executive (Technogym Products)