Stresert Services Limited - Our client, an established Manufacturing company with international affiliation is recruiting to fill the position below:
Business Development Manager
A Leader in the Plastic Manufacturing sector requires the service of a Business Development Manager with a background in procurement for immediate employment.
Job Location: Lagos state (involves frequent travels to other regions)
The job holder will be responsible for the growth and brand visibility of the organization’s products; ensures consistent profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of marketing/sales personnel and resources. Identify objectives, strategies, and action plan to improve short- and long-term revenue generation and earnings for the organization.
- Generate new Business Development strategy and manage the implementation.
- Develop catching brand awareness and visibility strategies’ for the organization.
- Communicate new products developed to existing and new customers.
- Drive the marketing/sales target of the company aggressively.
- Responsible for Tenders and RFPs.
- Procurement of materials for production.
- Collaborate with the marketing/sales team and Strategize in establishing and recommending the most realistic marketing/sales goals for the organization.
- Follow up with new business leads to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Set aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Carry out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Ensure the marketing team understands the need for change and what is required of them; train members and recommend external training where appropriate.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with management.
- Liaise with the finance team, warehousing, and logistics departments as appropriate to ensure products get to customers on due dates.
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Collaborate with team to develop sales and marketing strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Any other duty of similar responsibility assigned.
A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field at least 8 (eight) years cumulative experience with a minimum of five (5) years practical Business Development/ Marketing/Sales experience in a related industry.
Other requirements include:
- Good knowledge of procurement and business development
- Self-motivator, ability to negotiate and close high net worth deals and sales
- Good interpersonal skills, good command of English Language and strong leadership skills
- Good interpersonal characteristics
- Relevant industrial certifications and accreditation
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the Business Development/marketing team. Experience in procurement and developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Mode of Application:
Forward all applications to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘MR4:15’ as the subject
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Business Development Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org