Team Lead - Sales at Deola Sagoe
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: 18 February, 2019
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at Deola Sagoe
Deola Sagoe Limited, a respected and well established fashion company with head office in Lagos urgently requires suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Team Lead - Sales
- Head and manage the showroom
- Clear communication through directing on-floor work assignments, leading & communicating company objectives to associates, and providing on-floor training of all associates
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment in their sport or activity
- Support company standards of passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Promote company programs including discount sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- Compliance to loss prevention standards and audit requirements
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
- Drive customer growth and financial success for partners/clients under your purview.
- Responsible for driving the growth of the brand within & outside the organization and ensuring all aspects of her marketing communications & operations are a match.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Gather and analyse consumer behaviour data
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Assist with organizing promotional and Fashion events
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Manage all social media accounts
- A good degree in the Arts/Marketing or Social Sciences from a reputable University.
- 3-4 years experience (Post NYSC).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Literate; proficiency in Microsoft productivity tools
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent Presentation & interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal- oriented attitude
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com with Job Title as subject.
- Recent Jobs from Deola Sagoe
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Executive at Deola Sagoe
- Know More About Deola SagoeSimilar Jobs
- Customer Relationship Officer at Willers Solutions
- Marketing Executive at BetEnsured.
- Area Marketing Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Business Development Manager - Garment Production Unit at School Kits Limited
- Business Development Manager at HR Forum Nigeria
- Client Relationship Officer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Product Associate at Fenix International
- Retail Development Executive at Westfield Consulting