Registered Nurse (Female) at King Solomon Hospital
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: 18 February, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at King Solomon Hospital
King Solomon Hospital - A reputable Hospital based on the mainland of Lagos is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Registered Nurse (Female)
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title: nurse, registered
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Must be a Registered Nurse with license
- Single qualification required
- Clinical Skills
- Bedside Manner
- Infection Control
- Nursing Skills
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in person to:
King Solomon Hospital,
4b, Bola Street,
- Recent Jobs from King Solomon Hospital
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Community Health Nurse at King Solomon Hospital
- Know More About King Solomon HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Senior Malaria Specialist at Malaria Consortium
- M&E Assistant (SMC) at Malaria Consortium
- Programme Officer, NTDs at Sightsavers
- Programme Coordinator (MMDP - ASCEND) at Sightsavers
- Programme Assistant at Sightsavers
- Deputy Country Director at Sightsavers
- Medical Officer at University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan
- Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan