Team Lead, Integrated Digital Marketing Communications at ARM Hold Co.
Posted on: 5 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at ARM Hold Co.
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
Team Lead, Integrated Digital Marketing Communications
- Responsible for unifying various digital marketing activities across all touch points, with the aim of complementing and reinforcing the impact of each marketing method, while simultaneously enhancing the customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing Management Support the development, and manage the execution of a comprehensive digital marketing strategy within the context of the overall business strategy, leveraging on the organization’s understanding of buyer behavior, the elements (4 Ps) of the marketing mix, and integrating digital, brand and business strategy, to create value for the organization (and subsidiaries) especially in driving new business, and fostering customer loyalty.
- Internal Communications Drive successful intra-organization communication campaigns, by supporting the development of communication plans & materials, identifying the appropriate mediums (e.g. e-mail, intranet, video portals) for pushing internal communications to audiences, and delivering consistent and coherent messages, with the aim of either spreading awareness, or effecting desired change.
- Inbound Marketing Lead the execution of multiple forms of ‘pull’ marketing (e.g. content marketing, blogs, events SEO, opt-in email marketing, social media), to create brand awareness, attract prospects through 1 1 targeting, and support them in making fact-based buying decisions.
- Channel Management Develop and implement effective practices to deliver marketing content over multiple channels (i.e. Youtube, Social Media, Website), and drive real-time online engagement with target audience.
- Email Marketing Manage 2 way communication via email marketing tool with the objective of generating revenue and maintaining top of mind awareness to prospects and clients
- Vendor Management Manage the organization’s relationship with external agencies /service providers in line with the firm’s established practices and procedures (e.g. service level management).
- Cost Management Monitor the utilization, and allocation of the organization’s marketing budget, and associated costs, with the aim of ensuring optimal utility of available resources, and avoiding budget over-runs.
- Measurement of Marketing Metrics Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify relevant metrics for measuring the organization’s marketing efforts, tracking and measuring key metrics for evaluating their effectiveness towards meeting targeted business objectives.
- Supports Team’s Development Provides advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience in corporate communications, advertising and/or marketing research.
- Agency experience will be added advantage
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- Master’s Degree in Public Relations or Marketing
- Professional certification in Public Relations or advertising from a recognized professional body (e.g. CIPR, NIPR, APCON)
- Certifications/Qualifications from Google, Hubspot, Microsoft, DMI, etc
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from ARM Hold Co.
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Team Lead, Contact Centre at ARM Hold Co.
- Know More About ARM Hold Co.Similar Jobs
- M&E Consultant at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Education Specialist at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Programme Development Coordinator at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE
- Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator at SOS Children Villages
- Policy & Advocacy Officer at SOS Children Villages
- Youth Development Officer at SOS Children Villages
- Protection Associate at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)