Asset Officer at CARS45 Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 31 January, 2019
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at CARS45 Limited
CARS45 Limited - We are Nigeria's largest car buying service with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars.At Cars45 our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used Cars to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making. We now have inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
- An Asset Officer is responsible for minimum 30 vehicles within a storage location. Asset Officers oversee the entire process of auto-retailing from merchandising to sales; vehicle display standardization, vehicle physical condition (good glass, good tyre, clean wash), vehicle sales and negotiation (tasks are not limited to this). An Asset Officer functions also functions as a business development associate within their location – contributing towards sales strategies, marketing drives and concept to improve overall performance of the location. He/she would report directly to the Lot Manager of the Location and indirectly to the Head of Retail and Storage as well as interface with various stakeholders within the business.
Essential Job Functions
- Drive vehicle sales within a storage location.
- Offer exceptional service experience to Carsbazr customers (Dealers, Merchants and End-users)
- Ensure vehicles meet the Carsbazr display standard (External Stickers, Internal Stickers, Vehicle Grade, Vehicle Price, Inspection Report and Documentation Check List)
- Handle the daily morning drill exercise for vehicles allocated – check fluid levels (water/oil), start and run engines, raise repair request for not starting cars.
- Responsible for planning and execution to meet core KPI targets
- Ensure adequate precautionary measures are taken to avoid operational hazards within a storage location.
- Provide daily/weekly report to Lot Manager on assigned tasks.
- Ensure all data reports are effectively updated – vehicle receipt and release, internal transits and all compulsory updates on the enterprise solution.
- Ensure all incidences within a storage location is effectively reported to the unit head.
- All other assigned tasks as required by the unit head
- Previous work experience will be an edge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Good knowledge and experience in Sales.
- Decent knowledge on self-directed projects
- Strong numerical ability
- Persuasive and influencing.
- Task ownership and proactive.
- Ability to multitask and deliver with minimal supervision
- Resilient and productive under pressure
- Ability to present and communicate information clearly.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Must be target driven, delivering results and meeting expectation.
- Has a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- Ability to negotiate and close negotiations with customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject head.
- Recent Jobs from CARS45 Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Operations Associate at CARS45 Limited
- Service Center Associate at CARS45 Limited
- Facilities & Admin Officer at CARS45 Limited
- Operations Associate at CARS45 Limited
- Lot Manager at CARS45 Limited
- Service Operations Associate at CARS45 Limited
- Know More About CARS45 LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Terminal Accountant at God Is Good Motors - GIGM
- Information Systems Auditor at Phase3 Telecom
- External Auditor at Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu
- Finance and Administrative Assistant at UNODC - The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Accountant at A. T. Accounting
- Grants Officer at PACT
- Finance Assistant at Save The Children
- Finance Manager at Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)