Truck Driver at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 14 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
- We are looking for an experienced truck driver to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner.
- Transporting finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Trucking school diploma, SSCE etc.
- Valid truck driving licence.
Minimum Job Experience:
- 5 years minimum driving in Lagos and interstate.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: Please call 08170638255.
- Know More About Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Halogen security
- Driver at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Driver III at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Experienced Driver at FCI International Limited
- Company Driver Partner at Brium Services Limited
- Driver at First Excelsia
- Bus Driver at Sarepta Nigeria Limited
- Driver (Cars & Lorry) at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited