Golborn is the agency that takes concepts and turns them into effective plans, businesses and initiatives through thorough research, effective planning, relatable branding and efficient execution and resource management.
We create market friendly strategies and operate a data driven model that guarantees results and profit for all our clients.
Human Resources Manager
- The Human Resources Manager would be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintaining organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintaining a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintaining employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintaining human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Provide management direction and counselling. Supervises clerical assistant and temporary staffing as needed.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience: Minimum of Bachelor's degree, three or more years experience and/or training in Human Resources Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interprete complex information . Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.). Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Compensation: Remuneration would be based on educational background, qualifications and experience.
The job is open to Abuja Residents only and compensation will be around N150,000-N250,000/per month depending on applicants’ educational background and work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below