Installation Offshore Operations Area Lead III - EXPAT at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 2 January, 2019
Deadline: 3 January, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Installation Offshore Operations Area Lead III - EXPAT
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (8 weeks on/2 weeks off)
- Manage and administer offshore installation execution teams (on-vessel management teams).
- Responsible for offshore installation execution quality and Management of Change (MOC) technical endorsement.
- Responsible for installation vessel staffing. Key contact for offshore incident response case management.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, Level 3:
- Controls Operations related expenditures, participates in the development of the Operations budget for equipment and facilities in liaison with management
- Carries out investigations into repetitive equipment failures, directing the collection of information and participating in specific equipment monitoring surveys.
- Coordinates the planning & execution of equipment overhauls.
- Reviews work of contractors involved in projects to ensure Corporation standards are being met.
- Prepares incident reports as required.
- Monitors, assists and advises to progress, or review, the development of trainees.
- Investigates requirements for plant improvement schemes.
- Reviews operational procedures and submits amendments for approval.
- Prepares evaluation reports for immediate subordinates and reviews those prepared by them covering all other staff.
- 20+ years’ experience in construction or offshore installation support of oil and gas industry
- 10 years of offshore installation experience
- 10+ years’ experience in a supervisory position, preferable in an offshore platform. Familiar with maintenance work control, contracting, budgetary and cost control procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and common E-mail systems
- Fluent English
- Good interpersonal relation and managerial skills to analyze and solve problems onsite within his capacity.
- Should be able to handle offshore emergencies as an on-site team leader
- Exercises a high degree of discretion in deciding work priorities and uses initiative to resolve technical and administrative problems.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Installation Advisor - EXPAT at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Offsite and Utilities Engineer I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Motor Driver/Mechanic at Stag Engineering
- Electrical Installation Technician at Stag Engineering
- Heavy Diesel Mechanic at Stag Engineering
- Sales Engineer at Stag Engineering
- Service Engineer at Stag Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Electrical Engineer (Bidding/Tendering) at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Site Agent at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited