Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, program management, construction management, and technical services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With 16,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech's capabilities span the entire project life cycle.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist, Nigeria WATIH
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist works under the direction of MEL director and supports the MEL activities of the project.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist ensures the quality, integrity and security of project-generated data.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist leads formulation, implementation and updates of the project Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan in collaboration with the MEL director and cross-cutting team.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will be responsible for ensuring successful Data Quality Assessment(s), evaluations, other audits and is responsible for the timeliness of all project deliverables.
- Collaborate with the MEL Director, communications and technical team members on annual planning, definition of outputs, outcomes and results and coordinate the preparation of quarterly and annual reports;
- Ensure compliance with the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan (MELP) and rigorous review and update of the MELP each year;
- Ensure data quality, rigor and relevance for all approved indicators and preparation/validation of detailed indicator reference sheets
- Support formulation and implementation of project-level learning and adaptation efforts;
- Support creative and high-quality project communications;
- Support staff, partners and grantees in collecting, reporting, and verifying that data and indicators meet Tetra Tech and USAID quality standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, Master’s Degree highly preferred;
- At least five years of leadership of monitoring and evaluation tasks and teams;
- Demonstrated ability to make recommendations and provide guidance to senior management through holistic analysis;
- Experience with organizational development, performance management strongly preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to generate creative and impactful data displays preferred;
- French language skills a plus;
- Experience working in West Africa, Nigeria experience preferred.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
- Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration.
- Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s ad posted.
- Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.