Specialties Marketing Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
Posted on: 12 December, 2018
Deadline: 31 December, 2018
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Enyo Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
Specialties Marketing Officer
Location: Northern, Nigeria
- The role supports the Territory Lead in the day to day management of the LPG and Lubricants product lines.
- Collects and prepares data on all Lubes and LPG sales across the retail outlets.
- And ensures specialties objectives are being in line with margin expectations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Specialties Market Analysis:
- Conducts research on market trends, environmental changes, political and social implications, competitor activities and consumer preference and present to the Territory Lead, with a view to grow ENYO market share on specialties product lines year on year;
- Prepares weekly B2B and retail Lubes and LPG customer reports for the achievement of increased products revenue targets, decreased operational cost as well as achievement of departmental targets.
- Assists in the development of specialties sub-distributors base of the company to generate sales and volume in line with company's overall objectives;
- Supports the Territory Lead in carrying out activities and processes to realize revenue and volume objectives of specialties product lines;
- Ensures proper documentation and filing of specialties sales, policies and processes for sustainability of the units' businesses;
- Supports territory Lead in stakeholder management, to ensure zero exposure.
- Collates and regularly updates Lubes and LPG customer database and track deliveries from retail outlets;
- Conducts regular visits to retail and B2B sites to provide feedback on specialties product lines;
- Ensures full compliance to Control and Standard and EHSSQ policies as pertaining to sales.
- Lubricants sales experience
- Oil and Gas industry dynamics
- Intermediary Excel knowledge
- Relationship Management
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Enyo Retail & Supply
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Network Incubation Lead at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Key Accounts Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- NFR Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Senior Station Manager at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Know More About Enyo Retail & SupplySimilar Jobs
- Channel Partner Manager at Dataflex
- Officer Sales at Sunflag Nigeira Ltd.
- Manager- Sales -Textiles at Sunflag Nigeira Ltd.
- Business Development Executive at Zeconia Global Investment Company
- Marketing Executive at Eptech Power Control System Limited
- Sales Executive at DU Opensource Limited
- Business Development Manager at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Front Line Manager (Area Sale Manager) at Pharma Ethics