Business Development Manager - Integrated Maintenance Service Contracts (Routine & Interventions) at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 14 December, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. Everything you need for offshore, land and swamp drilling, remedial and production.
Business Development Manager - Integrated Maintenance Service Contracts (Routine & Interventions)
Location: Port Harcourt-Nigeria
- Reporting to the Head – Service Business, PMD this person will deliver on the Sales Budgets against integrated Maintenance Service Contracts for both Routine and Turn Around Maintenance requirements of customers in Nigeria across Field Instrumentation and Control Systems, Electrical – LV, MV, PMCC, MCC, Motors, Generators, Transformers, Mechanical – Static (Valves, Heat Exchangers, Tanks, Vessels, Columns), Rotating Equipment and Civil Structures / Buildings / Fire Suppression Systems in the Oil & Gas sector
- Estimate Market size / share for Service Business portfolios in the region, identify competition intelligence (SWOT), map customer organization & develop market pricing strategy.
- Implement vendor registrations with regional customer organizations, develop regional customer account plans, improve opportunity funnel quality / conversion rates, and develop credible pursuit strategies and sales forecasts.
- Conduct win / loss analysis and identify opportunities for sales and operations continuous improvement & productivity.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate across the organization with various functional teams, business development managers and key account managers to gather support, co-operation, active participation, and contribution to grow the Maintenance Contracting Service business in the region.
- Promote and effectively communicate Maintenance Service Contracting Business portfolio value proposition to customers and end users in the region.
- Deploy marketing communication / campaigns and customer engagement strategies in the region. Proactively identify and resolve potential customer satisfaction issues and escalations. Seek timely help from superiors to diffuse crisis situation by being proactive.
- Attend to RFQs and coordinate with bids & proposals / other business development managers to ensure that proper technically commercial offers are submitted to clients. Ensure that relevant information and data required for submitting a complete proposal is collected and forwarded to bids & proposals / other business development managers.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical.
- Good working knowledge of Sales Process, Proposal Making / Cost Estimation.
- Experience and Exposure to Energy Sector (Oil & Gas, Power Industry Verticals)
- Good understanding of customer routine maintenance / maintenance intervention service contracting strategies as applicable for field instrumentation & control, electrical, mechanical, buildings, civil & structural.
- Good knowledge of Quality Control procedures and documentation.
- 5 - 10 years work experience.
- Demonstrate high levels of Customer focus, Engagement ability and sustained levels of Process Excellence
- Ability for Cross Functional collaboration with Result orientation
- Knowledge and understanding of the Field Instrumentation and control products and services.
- Strong conflict management skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from AOS Orwell
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Client Account Manager at AOS Orwell
- Service Operations Manager at AOS Orwell
- Business Development Manager, Power and Electricals at AOS Orwell
- Know More About AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Shutdown Coordinator at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Printing Press Machine Operator at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Project Coordinator at Colton Industries
- Mobile Phone Part Time Trainer at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Technologist II (CONPCASS 02) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Civil Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Electrical Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Medical Lab Technician (CONTEDISS 08) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi