Loan Officer at Excel Professional Services Limited
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: 19 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Excel Professional Services Limited
Excel Professional Services Limited was established to provide world-class management consulting support to business enterprises, as they seek to develop their capacities in the three critical areas of strategy, leadership and governance. EPS is built around the concept that no business can excel in its chosen field, except it gets its strategy, leadership and governance right.
- The Loan Officer would be responsible for analyzing financial reports and other information and producing reports for use in making credit decisions
- He/She would be expected to book good loans, thereby growing the loan portfolio of the firm.
- The successful candidate would hold a First Degree in a Business-related discipline and must have acquired a minimum of 4 years cognate experience in consumer lending
- Familiarity with emerging consumer loan products and services is highly recommended
- So also are excellent analytical, communication and, customer service skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV (maximum of 4 pages) in word or PDF format using their surname and other names (UCHE, Adebisi Usman) as the file name and quoting the appropriate reference number as the subject of their mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Excel Professional Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Hotel Manager at Excel Professional Services Limited
- Sales Officer at Excel Professional Services Limited
- Treasury Officer at Excel Professional Services Limited
- Know More About Excel Professional Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Lead Grants Manager - Nigeria WATIH at Tetra Tech Company
- Accountant (Contract) at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Head of Account at Westfield Consulting
- Director, Finance at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)
- Finance Coordinator at Save The Children
- Accountant at True Energy Services Limited
- Lead Grants Manager at Chemonics International
- Internal Auditor at The Place