Internal Control Manager at LongBridge Technologies Ltd
Posted on: 4 December, 2018
Deadline: 13 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at LongBridge Technologies Ltd
At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
With a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals assembled from various sectors like ICT, banking, and engineering; we leverage deep technical skills, domain expertise and an illustrious client service experience using a consultative approach in deploying innovative solutions for our clients.
Internal Control Manager
Job Code: ICP18
The Inteal Control Manager shall be responsible for evaluating the operating controls, guidelines and processes of the company. He ensures that such controls are adequate, functional and in adherence to industry standards, regulatory requirements and corporate policies.
REPORTING LINE: CEO
- Prepares an Annual Inteal Audit Plan based on risk assessment including tasks, assignments and timelines for completion for each task and main activities, personnel to be employed, and reporting results of audit.
- Checks for mismanagement, breach, waste or fraud and prepares a report that identifies areas of potential inteal exposure and areas for improving operational efficiency.
- Follows up with management on significant control problems and issues report to the company’s executive management for decision making.
- Develops inteal audit policy documents in line with global best practices.
- Oversees an organization’s annual audit plans, evaluates budget and time requirements and ensures that segment-level and departmental employees allocate resources for testing and reviewing.
- Undertakes special investigations as requested by senior and executive management.
- He or she Makes, or assists in making, oral or written presentation to management during and at the conclusion of an audit analysis, discusses deficiencies, recommends corrective action, and suggests improvement in operations and reductions in cost.
- Conducts periodic audit testing of departmental processes and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk.
- Maintains inteal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Ensures regular inventory checks are conducted on all stock control records.
- Liaises with exteal auditors and implements post-audit recommendations.
- He or she Continually safeguarding the company’s tangible and intangible asset; financial or otherwise.
- He or she shall be Conducting any other related task that may be assigned by the management
SKILL SET & PROFILE
- Sound judgment for keen decision-making and Comprehensive understanding of business operations and processes.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Focus on quality and service
- Knowledge of audit standards, policies and procedures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and ability to conduct or support sensitive investigations
- Ability to work with cross functional departments to research and resolve issues using innovative solutions
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Experience in an IT Organization is a plus
Method of Application
Candidate should forward their application with the job code
- Know More About LongBridge Technologies LtdSimilar Jobs
- Associate Director - Investment & Financial Services at SB Capital Partners
- Risk & Compliance Manager at Arca Payments Limited
- Inventory Reconciliation Associate - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Accountant at Sports World Nigeria
- Finance Officer at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Finance Assistant at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Cashier at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Accountant at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL