Human Resources Director at Eduwalt Communication
Posted on: 4 December, 2018
Deadline: 18 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Eduwalt Communication
EWC Communication has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives. Everyday, we put our over 40 years of combined experience into practice, bringing new international study candidates to Canada and helping people just like you realize your dream of a better life in Canada.
Human Resources Director
- EWC Nigeria required the services of a Human Resources Director, who will be responsible for managing human resources for onboarding and off boarding consultants and staff for the EWC Nigeria team.
Scope of Work
- Manage human resources activities including hiring of personnel
- Prepare selection memorandum and Salary Justification memorandum for new hires to be reviewed by the
- Operations Director and subsequently approved by the Country Director.
- Prepare all required new hire paperwork, including developing employment agreements, and conducting new staff orientations.
- Ensure all short-term consultants submit their invoices, deliverables and verify with the technical lead before payment is processed.
- Ensure the personnel files are updated and file
- Ensure EWC Nigeria implements policies and procedures in accordance with local laws.
- Ensure scanning and proper documentation of all personnel files according to HAl procedures, donor requirements, and local laws.
- Handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with the labour laws as it relates to the employment.
- Develop and implement human resources management information system
- Ensure proper coordination between finance and human resources as it affects monthly payroll documentations.
- Provide guidelines and advise management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures.
- The director shall analyzeEWC’s current HR needs and develop HR strategy for various scenario planning following the complex structure of EWC programs.
- Establish grievance mediation processes.
- Any other task(s) assigned.
- Provide a bi-weekly progress report on the accomplished tasks.
Education and/or Experience
- A degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration, and/or Human Resources Management
- At least 6 years’ experience in similar position is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of management experience in a organization;
- Comprehensive understanding of human resource principles, techniques and procedures as well as strategies to assess and resolve human resource issues.
- Proven ability to interact with all levels with comprehensive consultative, partnering, facilitating, and influencing/negotiating skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Eduwalt CommunicationSimilar Jobs
- Recruitment Specialist at Sifax Group
- Learning & Development Specialist at Sifax Group
- Performance Management Specialist at Sifax Group
- HR Recruiter at Transsnet Financial
- Human Resources & Admin Manager at Alan & Grant
- Logistic Officer at Gurion Nigeria Limited
- HR Retail Officer at Bet9ja
- HR Executive at Comercio Partners