The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Compensation and Benefits Manager
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for designing, overseeing and implementing compensation and benefits programs.
- Ensures compensation & benefits are designed to attract and retain quality performance.
- Develop programs that support the company’s ability to attract, retain and reward high performance/potential employees
- Define specific initiatives that align rewards systems with business goals and practices
- Implement company compensation and rewards policies
- Analyze industry compensation trends and optimize value from compensation survey
- Constantly review and update the Group benefits scheme and ensure the availability of relevant and attractive packages for employees
- Engage with relevant group benefit schemes partnering with Dangote e.g. insurance funds, retirement funds, medical aid schemes, etc. to ensure maximum value for the company
- Act as a point of contact for HRBPs and BUs in relation to compensation policies andi procedures
- Ensure company-wide understanding of Group Benefits and EVP through constant communication and stakeholder engagement
- Ensure compliance with IFRS in managing remuneration
- Supervise the computation and presentation of accurate terminal benefits of employees where applicable
- Ensure that G&B packages comply with all regulatory and statutory requirements e.g. NHF, PAYE, PENSION, ECA. ITF etc
- Manage vendor relationships inclusive of insurance companies, third-party administrators
- B.Sc Degree or M.Sc degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration or any Social Science.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development UK, Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication arid presentation skill
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical skills
- Proficiency knowledge of Microsoft office package (database and spreadsheet) and ERP e.g. SAP.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com