Field Service Engineer / Technician at Sunray Ventures
Posted on: 28 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sunray Ventures
Sunray Ventures is an African venture builder, addressing Africa’s core opportunities and challenges, by building and growing high-impact companies that are leaders in their respective fields. Sunray Ventures currently works in three different verticals.
Field Service Engineer / Technician
- Daystar Power Group is a pan-African provider of solar power solutions, offering its systems on a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), fixed monthly fee lease or buy-out basis. All our solutions are accompanied by comprehensive maintenance services, to ensure the solutions run 365 days a year. We are currently operational in Ghana and Nigeria.
- We are looking to engage a competent and experienced Field Service Engineer to install, maintain and operate our sites in Nigeria.
- Installs solar, battery, generators and AC's at sites across Nigeria
- Maintains PPE and ensures site safety
- Maintains assigned tools
- Produces daily reports achievement
- Performs frequent site visits to maintain the solar power plant, generators and AC's
- Resolves site issues remotely and through site visits
- Ensures customer satisfaction
- Serves as the first line of contact for client complaints
- Develop and coach technical staff to meet the objectives of Daybreak Power Solutions Limited in Nigeria;
- Introduce best-engineering practices in the company to ensure it is at the forefront of innovation and good management practices
- Review technological trends in the local and global energy sector;
- OND (Technician) or HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Preferably Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical
- Must be proud of your work, take ownership, and be passionate about quality of workmanship
- Must have prior experience installing and or maintaining solar systems and generators
- At least 1 year of direct field experience
- Work well in a team environment & have good communication skills
- French language proficiency is an advantage
- Flexible to travel domestically and Internationally
- Approximately 5% of time shall be spent in an office environment. The remaining time shall be spent in the field.
- The Engineer shall be capable of lifting up to 20kg; stand for an extended period of time; work in outdoor environment.
- Opportunity to work in a forward-looking, innovative company, with international group of colleagues;
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development;
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast growing company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sunray Ventures career website on sunray.workable.com to apply
- Know More About Sunray VenturesSimilar Jobs
- Technical Support Officer at Willers Solutions
- Field Specialist -Controls at GE - General Electric
- Field Specialist - Mechanical at GE - General Electric
- Aluminium Technician at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Electromechanical Supervisor at Eko Maintenance Limited
- HVAC Technician at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Electrical Technician at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Plumber at Eko Maintenance Limited