Logistics and Administrative Assistant at Creative Associates International
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 1 December, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Creative Associates International
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes In education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, DC., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike. Creative Associates International has been working in Nigeria for more than a decade to support education programs In Nigeria.
Logistics and Administrative Assistant
- The Northern Nigeria Education Initiative Plus (NEI+) project works to improve the quality of and access to education in Northern Nigeria, equitably and sustainably.
- Logistics and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and organizational support to the Operations unit of NEI+ project to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Reporting & Supervision:
- This position is housed in Abuja, Nigeria, reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Support the operation team with the implementation of Operational processes and procedures,
- Assist with coordinating transportation requests within and outside the office;
- Assist with logistics arrangements for international staff/visitors;
- Assist with logistics for conferences, local travel, workshops and other activities;
- Manage staff monthly call credit and Internet payments;
- Support the team with basic asset/Inventory management;
- Support the preparation of support documents for procurement
- Receive all correspondences and visitors to the office
- Assist In managing office supplies, checking stock levels and ensuring proper use.
- Assist In Tracking staff leave and performance appraisal due dates
- Perform other secretarial and office duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- University degree preferred
- Significant office management experience
- Strong organizational skills, understanding the importance of paying attention to detail
- Computer skills, proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Significant experience in general office practice and secretarial duties
- Creativity, flexibility sound judgment, ability to take Initiative, and carry outwork independently
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to Interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, and consultants
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume/CV to: email@example.com with "Logistics and Administrative Assistant" in the email Subject line
- Only finalists will be, please contacted. No phone calls.
- Creative Associates International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
- Know More About Creative Associates InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Supervisor at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
- Training Assistant at International NGO Safety Organisation
- Driver/Logistics Assistant at CBM International
- Secretary at Winock Solar Limited
- Administrative Assistant at Grassroots Researchers Association (GRA)
- Supply Chain & Logistic Officer at Housessories
- Poultry Farm Manager at CityFresh Integrated Farms Limited
- Operations Support Coordinator (M/F) at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International